Monday, June 07, 2010

T-7 weeks to SFM

Step back week last week, about 33 miles with a 12 miler on Sunday.

Needed that easing off what with the extreme pollen bothering me. I ended up running on the treadmill indoors at work during the week until I felt better.

I hate running on the treadmill. It's so boring that you are inclined to do stupid things, like run too fast.

Sundays 12 miler was difficult. I felt more fagged out at the end than I did from the the 22 miler last Sunday...perhaps because it was warmer and the lingering effects of the allergies? I'm not really sure.

The weather has been so strange this spring, I really hope that race day we have some nice cool foggy weather in SF!

Big week now.... another 20 miler on Sunday after 10 miles at full pace Saturday:

Rest, 5, 10, 5, Rest, 10(at pace), 20

2 comments:

  1. You need to update your profile to say that you started running seriously *3* (not 2, anymore!) years ago, ok???

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment!