Tuesday, July 02, 2013

2013: Halfway-through-review!

Time to look at the year so far! 

755 miles is ahead of the game for me..since I'm usually only about 1100-1200 for the year.
No injuries either.


 The next chart shows the same data except by day. You can see the long runs spiking every other week and getting longer with Tacoma at about 53 days ago. Then you can see the marathon double on the right..two 26 mile back to back with almost the same cardio mix. 


 All in all a great year so far!

Tacoma buildup was a bust on race day due to heat and too many hills but I did have a completely injury free buildup of 600+ miles of running with a shiny new 1:48:xx half marathon PR out of it. 8)

I don't have any races planned right now (gasp) so there's a bit of a cloud hanging over but I'm still working on base level running and learning swimming for now.

 On to the 2nd half of 2013!


4 comments:

  1. That's a lot of miles already. I keep saying I am going to see what I have when I read these but I haven't done it. You are definitely the graph king!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's this "cloud" about, dear?

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an amazing year so far! No injuries is the best :) You do need to come up with a new race though ;)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment!